Equal Access International (EAI) is an international not-for-profit organization (501(c)(3)) working in several countries in Africa and Asia. EAI creates customized communications strategies and outreach solutions that address some of the most critical challenges affecting people in the developing world in the areas of peacebuilding and transforming extremism; championing gender equality and women’s empowerment; and governance and civic participation.
EAI is continuously in search of creative, talented individuals from diverse backgrounds with skills and capacity that contribute to our teams at headquarters and in the field. We encourage you to apply!
EAI is an equal opportunity employer. EAI welcomes and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. As such, we are committed to promoting equal employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and applicants. EAI makes employment decisions based on organizational needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, personal appearance, military status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, political affiliation, educational status, unemployment status, place of residence or business, source of income, or reproductive health decision making or any other protected classifications, activities, or conditions as required by federal, state and local laws. Additionally, harassment or discrimination based on these characteristics will not be tolerated at EAI. Reasonable accommodations are available to qualified individuals with disabilities and qualified individuals who have limitations due to pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or a medically related condition.
Local Field Positions
The new Resilience for Peace (R4P) program is hiring for the position listed below. This is a five-year USAID-funded initiative to strengthen community resilience and learning, particularly for women and youth, to counter and prevent violent extremism in the country’s northern border areas.
- Responsable Administratif et Financier: Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire
EAI-East Africa is seeking a Somali-speaking Project Coordinator based in Garissa for its ANTICIPATED UNICEF-funded, six-month project targeting Wajir, Garissa, and Mandera Counties. This project aims to support local communities achieve social norms in WASH, Health, and Education: Project Coordinator
EAI engages highly-skilled technical consultants to support our program needs worldwide. Our talent community provides EAI with a roster of technical experts in fields related to our mission of driving social change through a diverse set of services, including applied research, group training, one-on-one consulting, technical assistance, and direct implementation. This network helps us engage consultants to provide short- and long-term consulting services in the United States. and in the field to support our operations around the world.
New Consultancy Opportunities:
- EAI is currently seeking a Contracts, Grants and Procurement Consultant to provide consulting services in the areas of USG and non-USG contracts and grants compliance and training, procurement, subawards pre-award and post-award management and monitoring, and awards compliance and interpretation of donor rules and regulations. Both individuals and firms providing such consultants are encouraged to apply. Please see the following SOW for more information: Grants, Contracts, and Procurements
- Equal Access International (EAI) seeks an experienced Consultant to help strengthen the Resilience for Peace project’s gender approach: Gender Expert
- Equal Access International invites qualified individuals and firms to submit a proposal to provide proposal management services on proposals and applications. The deadline for submissions is Monday January 16, 2023, 5:00 PM EST. Please see the following RFP for more information: RFP for Proposal Management Services
- Résilience pour la Paix lance un challenge de la meilleure proposition de journalisme d’investigation sur la résilience
communautaire contre l’extrémisme violent dans les zones frontalières nord de la Côte d’Ivoire. Veuillez consulter la pièce jointe pour plus d’informations: Journalisme d’investigation
- Equal Access International (EAI) seeks an experienced Consultant to help inform GBV activities for a proposal. The consultant would assist with the design of activities, and drafting/reviewing activities: GBV consultant
- Equal Access International (EAI) seeks an experienced Consultant to help inform activities with Fulani communities for a proposal. The consultant would assist with the design of activities, and drafting/reviewing activities: Fulani Expert Consultant
- EAI is seeking a consultant to support the Gender and SBCC practice area through support to select projects in Nepal, Afghanistan, and Nigeria. Check out the Scope of Work for more information: SBCC Consultant Scope of Work
- EAI seeks to engage a consultant to support a domestic market research study to obtain new business development in domestic (U.S.) programming that aligns with EAI’s technical capabilities globally. The services will span identifying new business opportunities for EAI to work domestically in the areas of gender and social inclusion and justice, social behavior change, youth development to reducing youth radicalization, and/or Countering Violent Extremism. Please see the RFP for more information: Domestic U.S. Market Study
- EAI cherche un consultant expert dans les évaluations d’impacts environnementaux et sociaux dans le domaine de l’exploitation minière artisanale pour guider ce travail technique: Consultance pour evaluation impacts environnementaux et sociaux
- SOLLICITATION D’OFFRE : Services de déménagement international par voie routière. Equal Access International (EAI). Expédition de documents par voie routière des bureaux de Equal Access International (EAI). Veuillez consulter la pièce jointe pour plus d’informations: Sollicitation Demanageur International pour Services de déménagement
- Le projet lance un appel à manifestation d’intérêt pour un(e) chercheur expérimenté (e) pour faire une étude sur les vulnérabilités et risques liés à l’extrémisme violent autour du parc de la Comoé. Veuillez consulter la pièce jointe pour plus d’informations: Demande de manifestation d’intérêt
- Equal Access International invites qualified individuals and firms to submit a proposal to provide Cost and Pricing services on EAI’s proposals and applications. Please see the attached request for proposal for more details: Cost and Pricing
- Equal Access International invites qualified suppliers to submit quotes to provide a study on the dynamics of violent extremism concerning the Peulh community, with a perspective on gender and youth, in the border areas of northern Côte d’Ivoire. Learn more here.
- Seeking qualified individuals and firms to submit a proposal to provide Communication, Content and Design services to EAI. The deadline for submission of proposals is Thursday June 16, 2022, 6:00 PM EST. Learn more here: Communication Services, Amendment 1
- Seeking a Finance and Operations Specialist to provide short-term technical assistance for projects and staff in Niamey, Niger. French required, English not required but preferred. Learn more here: Finance and Operations Specialist – Consultant
- Seeking proposal writers on a short-term basis to support new business opportunities in response to several proposals in Asia and West Africa. Learn more here: Proposal Writing Consultants
EAI has an open call for consultants and uses this pool to search for technical experts as needed. Short-term consultancies are typically filled directly from our database. Please send your CV to email@example.com to be added to our consultant database and to be engaged for consultancies in the areas of:
- Civic Participation
- Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Peacebuilding and Transforming Extremism
- Project Finance, Operations, and Management