Equal Access International (EAI) is an international not-for-profit organization (501(c)(3)) working in several countries in Africa and Asia. EAI creates customized communications strategies and outreach solutions that address some of the most critical challenges affecting people in the developing world in the areas of peacebuilding and transforming extremism; championing gender equality and women’s empowerment; and governance and civic participation.
EAI is continuously in search of creative, talented individuals from diverse backgrounds with skills and capacity that contribute to our teams at headquarters and in the field. We encourage you to apply!
EAI is an equal opportunity employer. EAI welcomes and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. As such, we are committed to promoting equal employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and applicants. EAI makes employment decisions based on organizational needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, personal appearance, military status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, political affiliation, educational status, unemployment status, place of residence or business, source of income, or reproductive health decision making or any other protected classifications, activities, or conditions as required by federal, state and local laws. Additionally, harassment or discrimination based on these characteristics will not be tolerated at EAI. Reasonable accommodations are available to qualified individuals with disabilities and qualified individuals who have limitations due to pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or a medically related condition.
Local Field Positions
The new Resilience for Peace (R4P) program is hiring for the position listed below. This is a five-year USAID-funded initiative to strengthen community resilience and learning, particularly for women and youth, to counter and prevent violent extremism in the country’s northern border areas.
- Research-Action, Learning and Reporting Coordinator/Coordinateur de Recherche-Action, Apprentissage et Rapportage (RAAR): Abidjan (50% time in the northern border regions)
EAI is hiring for a FMS (Federal Member State) Lead – South West State for the program in Somalia called Nabadgelinta Soomaaliya, funded by the United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS). Please see the job description for more information: FMS Lead South West State
EAI engages highly-skilled technical consultants to support our program needs worldwide. Our talent community provides EAI with a roster of technical experts in fields related to our mission of driving social change through a diverse set of services, including applied research, group training, one-on-one consulting, technical assistance, and direct implementation. This network helps us engage consultants to provide short- and long-term consulting services in the United States. and in the field to support our operations around the world.
New Consultancy Opportunities:
- EAI seeks to engage a consultant to support a domestic market research study to obtain new business
development in domestic (U.S.) programming. Please see the attached request for proposal for more details: Domestic U.S. Market Study
- Equal Access International invites qualified individuals and firms to submit a proposal to provide Cost and Pricing services on EAI’s
proposals and applications. Please see the attached request for proposal for more details: Cost and Pricing
- Equal Access International invites qualified suppliers to submit quotes to provide a study on the dynamics of violent extremism concerning the Peulh community, with a perspective on gender and youth, in the border areas of northern Côte d’Ivoire. Learn more here.
- Seeking qualified individuals and firms to submit a proposal to provide Communication, Content and Design services to EAI. The deadline for submission of proposals is Thursday June 16, 2022, 6:00 PM EST. Learn more here: Communication Services, Amendment 1
- Seeking qualified vendors to submit quotations to supply and deliver an Early Warning & Action Mechanism on Community Resilience against Violent Extremism in the Bounkani region in Côte d’Ivoire. Learn more here: Early Warning
- Equal Access International invites qualified vendors to submit Proposals to supply and deliver an Index on Community Resilience against Violent Extremism in Northern Côte d’Ivoire. Learn More Here: Index
- Seeking a contractor to provide high quality desktop publishing (formatting) services to Equal Access International for six studies. The studies (all in French) are technical CVE reports on Côte d’Ivoire. The deadline for applications is April 15, 2022. Learn more here: Desktop Publishing (Formatting)
- Seeking a consultant for the Resilience for Peace project on designing the project website to enable public visibility of the project and facilitate the sharing of information on research, analysis, and publications. Learn more here: Web Developer Consultant
- Seeking a Finance and Operations Specialist to provide short-term technical assistance for projects and staff in Niamey, Niger. French required, English not required but preferred. Learn more here: Finance and Operations Specialist – Consultant
- Seeking proposal writers on a short-term basis to support new business opportunities in response to several proposals in Asia and West Africa. Learn more here: Proposal Writing Consultants
EAI has an open call for consultants and uses this pool to search for technical experts as needed. Short-term consultancies are typically filled directly from our database. Please send your CV to email@example.com to be added to our consultant database and to be engaged for consultancies in the areas of:
- Civic Participation
- Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Peacebuilding and Transforming Extremism
- Project Finance, Operations, and Management