Equal Access International (EAI) is an international not-for-profit organization (501(c)(3)) working in several countries in Africa and Asia. EAI creates customized communications strategies and outreach solutions that address some of the most critical challenges affecting people in the developing world in the areas of peacebuilding and transforming extremism; championing gender equality and women’s empowerment; and governance and civic participation.
EAI is continuously in search of creative, talented individuals from diverse backgrounds with skills and capacity that contribute to our teams at headquarters and in the field. We encourage you to apply!
EAI is an equal opportunity employer. EAI welcomes and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. As such, we are committed to promoting equal employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and applicants. EAI makes employment decisions based on organizational needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, personal appearance, military status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, political affiliation, educational status, unemployment status, place of residence or business, source of income, or reproductive health decision making or any other protected classifications, activities, or conditions as required by federal, state and local laws. Additionally, harassment or discrimination based on these characteristics will not be tolerated at EAI. Reasonable accommodations are available to qualified individuals with disabilities and qualified individuals who have limitations due to pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or a medically related condition.
EAI is seeking a Business Development Director to lead our growth efforts with multiple donors, including the U.S. Government, other governments, multilateral institutions, foundations, and the private sector. Based in Washington, D.C. with up to 10% international travel. Learn more here: BD Director
We seek a Senior Director of Programs and Development, a key leadership role on our Executive Management Team. Create and develop strategic and business plans while helping to lead EAI’s growth. Learn more about key responsibilities and expectations here.
Local Field Position
The new Resilience for Peace (R4P) program is hiring for the position listed below. This is a five-year USAID-funded initiative to strengthen community resilience and learning, particularly for women and youth, to counter and prevent violent extremism in the country’s northern border areas.
- Research-Action, Learning and Reporting Coordinator/Coordinateur de Recherche-Action, Apprentissage et Rapportage (RAAR): Abidjan (50% time in the northern border regions)
EAI engages highly-skilled technical consultants to support our program needs worldwide. Our talent community provides EAI with a roster of technical experts in fields related to our mission of driving social change through a diverse set of services, including applied research, group training, one-on-one consulting, technical assistance, and direct implementation. This network helps us engage consultants to provide short- and long-term consulting services in the United States. and in the field to support our operations around the world.
New Consultancy Opportunities:
- Seeking a Consultant for the Resilience for Peace project on production of and capacity building on radio coverage maps from November 4, 2021 to January 31, 2022. Work is remote. Learn more here: Radio Coverage Maps Consultant
- Seeking a mid-level Business Development Consultant to provide consulting services from November 2021 through March 2022. Learn more here: BD Consultant
- Seeking a Nepal Business Development Consultant to assist in growing EAI’s programming portfolio in Nepal. Learn more here: Nepal BD Consultant
- Seeking an International Finance and Operations Consultant for our Nigeria country office. Learn more here: International Finance & Operations Consultant Nigeria
- Seeking a consultant with expertise in Monitoring, Evaluation, Reporting, and Learning (MERL) to conduct a final evaluation of EAI’s USAID Voices for Peace project. Learn more here: V4P Final Evaluation Consultant
- Seeking a consultant to provide regional support for EAI’s USAID Voices for Peace project during closeout. Learn more here: V4P Regional Support Closeout
- Seeking a consultant with expertise in Monitoring, Evaluation, Reporting, and Learning (MERL) to conduct an evaluation of EAI’s USAID Voices for Peace project and train staff using outcome harvesting techniques. French and English required. Staff based in West Africa, consultant can be remote. Learn more here: V4P Consultant MERL & Outcome Harvesting
- Seeking an international consultant to provide operations support for the closeout of EAI’s USAID Voices for Peace project. Approximately 90 days, extension possible. Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire. Learn more here: V4P Consultant Operations Support Closeout
- Seeking a Finance and Operations Specialist to provide short-term technical assistance for projects and staff in Niamey, Niger. French required, English not required but preferred. Learn more here: Finance and Operations Specialist – Consultant
- Seeking proposal writers on a short-term basis to support new business opportunities in response to several proposals in Asia and West Africa. Learn more here: Proposal Writing Consultants
EAI has an open call for consultants and uses this pool to search for technical experts as needed. Short-term consultancies are typically filled directly from our database. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our consultant database and to be engaged for consultancies in the areas of:
- Civic Participation
- Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Peacebuilding and Transforming Extremism
- Project Finance, Operations, and Management